These conditions of sale apply to the supply of services by Pro Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (Pro Auto Repairs).These conditions of sale apply to the supply of services by Pro Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (Pro Auto Repairs).
1. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of the Quotation. After 30 days from the date of the quotation, the quotation may be withdrawn or changed at any time until such time as the Customer’s order is received and accepted by Pro Auto Repairs.
2. It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to obtain and provide all access, services, facilities, permits, approvals or licences as may be necessary or required for the performance of work by Pro Auto Repairs.
3. As long as the Customer has not paid the amount owing in full, Pro Auto Repairs shall retain the legal title in all goods and services supplied.
4. All specifications and particulars submitted by Pro Auto Repairs shall be regarded as approximate only. Descriptions and illustrations contained in any written material shall be treated as merely presenting a general idea of the services described therein and shall not form part of any contract.
5. Delivery dates and times of service quoted are given in good faith but Pro Auto Repairs shall not be responsible for any delay arising from causes reasonably beyond its control.
6. If the Customer cancels any order for services made within 24 hours of the agreed service delivery date, the Customer agrees and acknowledges that it shall be liable to pay a cancellation fee of $55.00. Such notice of cancellation must be made directly to Pro Auto Repairs in writing.
7. Payment of invoice to be made within seven (7) days from date of tax invoice. Payment by credit card will incur a 2% surcharge fee.
8. The Customer agrees and acknowledges for Pro Auto Repairs to take before and after photographs of the Customers Car and Wheels to be repaired for the purposes of advertising and marketing the services of Pro Auto Repairs in consideration for the services performed.
9. Warranty To the extent permissible by law:
1. Pro Auto Repairs warrants that any services supplied by it shall:
1. be free from any defect in workmanship; and
2. are solely of a surface nature and may not last for the life of the wheel on which it is carried out; and
3. applies only to the original Customer of the service.
2. Pro Auto Repairs shall have no obligations under this Warranty, or any other liability, now or in the future if the wheel on which the service is carried out is damaged by:
1. Allowing water on to the repaired wheel before a time of 48 hours after the repair was carried out. Water can etch spots into the clear coat; or
2. Cleaning the wheels with wheel cleaning agents that contain acid, solvents, or any other agent other than mild soapy water; or
3. Natural forces, disasters, or acts of God including, but not limited to, winds, hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, lightning, earthquakes, atomic radiation, insects, or animals; or
4. Any act(s) conduct or omissions(s) by any person, or act(s) of war, which damages the wheel; or
5. Alterations or repairs to the wheel where such alterations or repairs include the areas that this service refers to.
3. All warranties and conditions implied by law or otherwise that are not expressly set out in this document are hereby expressly excluded. Pro Auto Repairs’ liability for breach of any condition or warranty implied by law is limited to either the amount of the invoice or to the supplying of those services again. In the event that a condition or warranty is implied by law and cannot be excluded, then the liability of Pro Auto Repairs to the full extent permitted by the Competition & Consumer Act.
4. In any event, Pro Auto Repairs shall not be liable for special or consequential loss or damages OR diminution or loss of profit is suffered by the Customer attributable to defective workmanship or materials or design or delay in repairing the defective wheel.
5. Where the Customer wishes to allege that the services are not in accordance with specifications the Customer must do so by notice in writing within a period of thirty (30) days after completion of the service as otherwise the service shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with such specifications.
10. The Customer releases and indemnifies Pro Auto Repairs, its employees, officers, contractors and agents from and against any loss, claim, demand, liability or damage whatsoever however arising (including liability or damage caused by any negligent act or omission) in connection with the supply of the wheel repair services, except to the extent that such loss, claim, demand, liability or damage is caused by the negligence of Pro Auto Repairs including any damage to property at the point of delivering the wheel repair service.
11. Pro Auto Repairs shall charge the Customer interest on all overdue accounts at the rate of 1% above the overdraft rate charged to Pro Auto Repairs by its bankers from time to time. An account shall be overdue in the event that payment is not made strictly within the time specified hereon.
12. The Customer shall not copy or cause to be copied any specification or technical data supplied by Pro Auto Repairs.
THESE ARE THE PRINTED CONDITIONS REFERRED TO AND ENCLOSED WITH OUR TAX INVOICE SHOWN OVERLEAF. THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TAX INVOICE INCLUDES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING GENERAL CONDITIONS.
NOTES: The following should be added:
• Warranty (1) All work is covered by a 1-year guarantee for faulty/sub-standard work or products unless otherwise stated on the invoice relating to that order or service or repair carried out. (2) PRO Auto Repairs have the right to see any faulty work and have the opportunity to rectify any said faulty work. (3) If the fault is deemed to be created by the owner/user of the vehicle it will not be guaranteed. This will include any acid/chemical washes to any new paintwork which is harmful to the vehicle. (4) If the fault has been created by further damage this work will not be guaranteed.
• Payment must be made on completion of the repair unless you have a credit account set up with us. Our preferred method of payment is Debit/Credit Card.
All major credit/debit cards are accepted including Amex. (Credit card payments will be telephoned through to our head office by the technician and receipt will be posted direct to you)
Cash is accepted however please retain your receipt to validate your warranty and guarantee. Credit account is only available for Dealer and trade users only