Terms & Conditions
These conditions of sale apply to the supply of services by Pro Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (Pro Auto Repairs).These conditions of sale apply to the supply of services by Pro Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (Pro Auto Repairs).
1. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of the Quotation. After 30 days from the date of the quotation, the quotation may be withdrawn or changed at any time until such time as the Customer’s order is received and accepted by Pro Auto Repairs.
2. It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to obtain and provide all access, services, facilities, permits, approvals or licences as may be necessary or required for the performance of work by Pro Auto Repairs.
3. As long as the Customer has not paid the amount owing in full, Pro Auto Repairs shall retain the legal title in all goods and services supplied.
4. All specifications and particulars submitted by Pro Auto Repairs shall be regarded as approximate only. Descriptions and illustrations contained in any written material shall be treated as merely presenting a general idea of the services described therein and shall not form part of any contract.
5. Delivery dates and times of service quoted are given in good faith but Pro Auto Repairs shall not be responsible for any delay arising from causes reasonably beyond its control.
6. If the Customer cancels any order for services made within 24 hours of the agreed service delivery date, the Customer agrees and acknowledges that it shall be liable to pay a cancellation fee of $55.00. Such notice of cancellation must be made directly to Pro Auto Repairs in writing.
7. Payment of invoice to be made within seven (7) days from date of tax invoice. Payment by credit card will incur a 2% surcharge fee.
8. The Customer agrees and acknowledges for Pro Auto Repairs to take before and after photographs of the Customers Car and Wheels to be repaired for the purposes of advertising and marketing the services of Pro Auto Repairs in consideration for the services performed.
Payment must be made on completion of the repair unless you have a credit account set up with us. Our preferred method of payment is Debit/Credit Card.All major credit/debit cards are accepted including American Express. (Credit card payments will be telephoned through to our head office by the technician and receipt will be posted direct to you). Cash is accepted however please retain your receipt to validate your warranty and guarantee. Credit account is only available for Dealer and trade users only.)